Sunday, January 27, 2013

Celebrate!!!

Well soon I will have a party soon but now here I am with the buzzz  theme song
To the tune of dynamite
I came to tell tell tell you I hit the buzzz cause thats my plans plans plans plans Im typing all the thing thing things give me some space to type with both my hands hands hands hands yeah yeah cause I'm here to tell you what and im here to tell you whaat yeah I tell you the buzzz about aj  all the time lets get pie  I wanna celebrate and have my blog be a big hit come on lets do it.Cause we're gonna read this blog We can read all night we gonna put the buzzz like it dynamite Cause I typed it once now i've typed it twice we gonna do the buzzz like its dynamite I came to do do do do all the things cause its the buzzz buzzz buzzz buzzzz Buzz in the so I'm gonna type type type more Just pick up the phone and tell your friends friends freinds friends  yeah yeah Cause I just type and type and type yeah I write the buzzz about animal jam like it's my life common let it shine It's time to read all of the posts come on read them. Cause I'm gonna write it up and type it on I'm gonna do It right like its dynamite Cause you read it once now you've read it twice I'm gonna write more like its dynamite. I'm gonna write it all night I'm gonna be the last one standin I'll rule the whole blog I'll be the best one yet  Cause i,i,i i 'll do and i,i,i,i just won't break the promice no  no no no I am gonna write the buzzz.  I write the buzzz like it's my life common comment . I gonna do this right Like I'll rule the world. Cause we gonna celebrate and we we write the buzzz like it's dynamite Cause You read it once now you've read it twice we gonna read it like it's dyanmite 
Well thats the song bye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment