Thursday, June 20, 2013

Wow..

 Pupp1266 here! Geez there has been like, NO POSTS!! Well I'm making one, since my sister is too lazy. Just kidding sis.

Well... betas are obviously coming back. Who's happy about that raise your hand!! *raises hand flapping it around like a maniac* Ha, as you can tell, I'm happy.

NO MORE SCAMMING!!!!! (MOSTLY) 

*Fireworks blow off in distance* Let's party!!!! Haha I'm kidding we can't have a party (I wish). We have been on vacation that's why there were like, never a post. Hahahahahahahahahah I have nothing whatsoever to type. I'm a fast typer, well that's what I think. I typed this all in like 2 minutes!

Well, I will stop bragging about myself. >:) hehe Have a good time in jamaa. We will post more often BYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 comment:

  1. YAY BETAS ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -ARosen-

    ReplyDelete