Sunday, October 6, 2013

Long time no see huh?

I haven't posted for a longgggggggggggg time! I understand these comments I getting saying Update now this blog is boring. Yes it is boring I never post I am going to try to post everyday and I said try so don;t get mad at me if I don't. But anyway can you believe it's halloween? It came so fast! Lots of things have come back this halloweeen. Let's take a look of some stuff that has come back.
 
Bat tombstone! Cool I remember this from last year. 
 
Ahhh world animal day banner sold in summer 2011 some even called it a beta but believe your eyes it is back!
 
Everyone remembers this and didn't it use to sell in epic wonders? 
 
Scary balloons a favorite from last year make your den super spooky with these awesome balloons! 
 
Ghosts! I love these little fluttering ghosts they make your haunted mansion super spooky!
CLOTHING COMING SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment